Hey Canada friends! Our friends at Elevation Pictures have sent over a few Apple TV contest copies for IN THE EARTH and THE KILLING OF TWO LOVERS and we would love to get them into your Apple TV library! Fill in the handy form below to enter!
IN THE EARTH – Win an Apple TV copy from Elevation Pictures!
ABOUT: As the world searches for a cure to a disastrous virus, a scientist and park scout venture deep in the forest for a routine equipment run. Through the night, their journey becomes a terrifying voyage through the heart of darkness, the forest coming to life around them. Directed by Ben Wheatley.
THE KILLING OF TWO LOVERS – Win An Apple TV copy from Elevation Pictures!
ABOUT: David desperately tries to keep his family of six together during a separation from his wife, Nikki. They both agree to see other people but David struggles to grapple with his wife’s new relationship.
How To Enter:
- Fill out the below form clearly & accurately.
- Ensure that you have an Apple TV account & Apple ID set up and ready to go and know how to redeem a winning code! Not sure how to do it? CLICK HERE.
- Sharing is caring! Please share this contest to your social media channels, text your friends & family!
- YES, you may enter both contests, but you must fill out the form separately for each movie.
- Read our full contest rules below. Yes, we’re passionate about providing our readers with contests but we are also serious about them too! Any questions? Please reach out to us on our Contact page.
Rules & Regulations:
All contests are for readers 18+ in Canada Only. This contests are for redemption codes for Apple TV (the artist formerly known as iTunes). You must have an Apple ID to redeem a code. We reserve the right to restrict winners from future contests if you do not have an Apple ID after we contact you if you have won. Team GRM is not responsible for assisting winners with redeeming codes. Winners will be contacted via email and must respond in one business day to claim prize. Redistributing & sharing winning contest copies is STRICTLY prohibited. Contest winners will be logged in our system on date of contact and will not be able to win another contest on our site for 30 days.