More contests, Canada! Click on the handy link below to win copies of festival favourite RIDERS OF JUSTICE and new Canadian indie THE RETREAT on Apple TV!
RIDERS OF JUSTICE – Win an Apple TV Digital Copy from Mongrel Media!
ABOUT: RIDERS OF JUSTICE follows recently-deployed Markus, who is forced to return home to his care for his teenage daughter after his wife is killed in a tragic train accident. But when a survivor of the wrecked train surfaces claiming foul play, Markus begins to suspect his wife was murdered and embarks on a mission to find those responsible.
Read Antonio’s Review of RIDERS OF JUSTICE!
THE RETREAT – Win an Apple TV digital copy from Quiver Distribution!
ABOUT: Renee and Valerie, a couple at a crossroad in their relationship, leave the city to spend the weekend at a remote cabin with friends but when they arrive, their friends are nowhere to be found. As they stumble through their relationship woes, they discover they are being hunted by a group of militant extremists who are determined to exterminate them. Directed by Pat Mills and written by Alyson Richards, THE RETREAT is a horror/thriller that seeks to reframe how LGBT characters are portrayed in the genre. Filmed in the Mono Mills, Ontario area, it stars Tommie-Amber Pirie, Sarah Allen, Rossif Sutherland, Aaron Ashmore and Celina Sinden.
How To Enter:
- Fill out the below form clearly & accurately.
- Ensure that you have an Apple TV account & Apple ID set up and ready to go and know how to redeem a winning code! Not sure how to do it? CLICK HERE.
- Sharing is caring! Please share this contest to your social media channels, text your friends & family!
- YES, you may enter both contests, but you must fill out the form separately for each movie.
- Read our full contest rules below. Yes, we’re passionate about providing our readers with contests but we are also serious about them too! Any questions? Please reach out to us on our Contact page.
Rules & Regulations:
All contests are for readers 18+ in Canada Only. This contests are for redemption codes for Apple TV (the artist formerly known as iTunes). You must have an Apple ID to redeem a code. We reserve the right to restrict winners from future contests if you do not have an Apple ID after we contact you if you have won. Team GRM is not responsible for assisting winners with redeeming codes. Winners will be contacted via email and must respond in one business day to claim prize. Redistributing & sharing winning contest copies is STRICTLY prohibited. Contest winners will be logged in our system on date of contact and will not be able to win another contest on our site for 30 days.